We are fighting the coronavirus together as a community.
We live in scary times at the moment; however, at the Lion, we believe in our community and want to help support it as much as possible during this time.
As a small step; we have created a takeaway menu that can be ordered directly from us and collected, or speak to us about delivery if you are unable to leave your home.
Please get in touch with us if we can help or support people or local groups in our community.
Browse our takeaway menu below.
The Lion Waddesdon First Takeaway Menu
SANDWICHES Italian Ciabatta or French Baguettes £5
(served Between 12 and 2.30)
- Cheddar (v) 5 Mature Cheddar and Homemade Relish
- B.L.T ,Grilled Bacon, Mixed Lettuce, Vine Tomatoes, Mayo
- Home-cooked Ham, Vine Tomatoes, Cucumber and Salad
- Sausage Padbury Butcher’s Sage & Onion Sausages, Pan Fried Onion
- C.A.B, Grilled Chicken, Avocado, Normandy Brie
- Pan Fried Succulent Tender Beef, Mushroom and Onion, French Mustard
TRADITIONAL PUB GRUB £10
- Padbury Butcher’s Sage and Onion Sausages, served with Creamy Mash Potato and a rich Gravy – Vegetarian Sausages Available (v)
- 24hr Slowly Cooked Tasty Ham Hand Cut Ham with Two Free Range Eggs and Hand-Cut Chips
- Battered Haddock Homemade Crispy Beer Batter served with Chips, Peas and Bread & Butter
- Deep Fried Whitby Scampi, Hand cut Chips and Garden Peas
- Beef / Chicken / Veggie Burger Meaty Beef Burger, with Fresh Salad, Sliced Tomato, Pickled Gherkins and Cooked Onions Served with Chips